Greece is an ALL YEAR Destination, yes even in winter.
So many new tours and experiences for all types of holidays (events, gastronomy, cruising, historical, arts, adventure…. )
#holidays #tourism #art #winterization #greece #visitgreece #athens #santorini #vivaellada #networking #partnerships #b2b #gastronomy #cruises
Winter Tours in Santorini Island
Santorini Island is still getting many visitors, even during winter. While a little more quiet during winter, there are still some good sightseeing options to consider. Here are some ideas for you.
SIGHTSEEING DAY TOUR WITH GUIDE
~The excavations of Akrotiri with professional English speaking guide
(Entrance fee 12 euro not included)
~Perivolos beach (lunch is not included)
~Megalochori – 30 mins to explore the village,
~Prophet Ilias Monastery 20min stop for photos
~Pyrgos village – drive through only
~Winery, including the entrance and the tasting of 3 local wines
~Oia village to walk around and watch the famous sunset
Price includes transfers to/from meeting point, wine tasting and guided tour inside the prehistoric town. **Non-private tour/ tour will be on shared basis, therefore it is a very affordable option for most holiday makers.
TOUR TRADITIONAL MEGALOCHORI VILLAGE with WINE TASTING
• MEGALOCHORI VILLAGE: Walking tour in the traditional village of Megalochori, one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wineries, it has a history of merchants and wealthy land barons & wine producers. You will visit St. Paraskevi Church & St. Foteini Church.
• ARVANITIS WINERY: In this winery you can taste wines which are, aging in old French or Russian barrels… filled with Nychteri, Roze, Brousko, Mezzo and Vinsanto, so you have a variety of tasting options, along with traditional delicacies too!
Duration 4hours, Semi Private & Private options available
KONTOCHORI & FINIKIA TOUR WITH SUNSET TOUR
• KONTOCHORI: Walking tour of the traditional village of Kontochori. You will walk around the traditional houses and you have the opportunity to visit St. Eleftherios Church.
• FINIKIA: Walking tour in the traditional village of Finikia is surrounded by slopes full of vineyards and stone threshing fields. It was fortunate enough not to sustain severe damages during the 1956 earthquake, and stands out for its architecture.
• SUNSET IN OIA: Free time for the famous sunset. The Castle of Oia is the most famous place for for the the sunset sightseeing! It is said that the best sunset view of Santorini can be seen from the Castle. Most of the visitors gather to the Castle area before the sunset preparing their cameras or or embracing their beloved and gaze to the west waiting for the sun to start curving towards the sea.
Duration 5hours, Semi Private & Private options available